James Corden apologized but now calls restaurant ban ‘silly’ and denies bad behavior
James Corden’s controversial social media ban has been lifted on multiple platforms
The ‘Carpool Karaoke’ comedian was accused of bad behavior, including allegedly’shouting up and down the street’, and his ‘Carpool Karaoke’ ban has now been lifted.
On Tuesday, the 43-year-old singer/comedian was accused of making inappropriate remarks to and about four women during a private dinner party at his Hollywood Hills home last year.
The four women were ‘friends of friends,’ and ‘part of the Hollywood community,’ he wrote.
Scroll down for video
The ‘Carpool Karaoke’ comedian (left) apologized for the comments he made to four women (right) on a private dinner party from his Hollywood Hills home on December 22
The four women were ‘friends of friends,’ he wrote: ‘I did not mean to offend any of you and I deeply apologize for any distress I may have caused’
‘I did not mean to offend any of you and I deeply apologize for any distress I may have caused. For what it’s worth, I’ve learned a great deal from this incident.’
The four women took to Twitter to share their opinions of the comedy star and his comments, although they do not appear to recognize him.
One man (left) says Corden was ‘a total creep’ and ‘doesn’t deserve to work in this industry’ and a woman (right) says Corden should use his talent to get ‘back to where his comedy origins are’ after his comments
A woman (left) commented’so ashamed’ and a man (right) wrote ‘he is not a good friend of mine’ after the comedian apologized for the comments he made
One woman (left) responded ‘I hope he has more success on his career and has the integrity to keep his private life private’ and a man (right) wrote ‘good on you for coming clean. It’s so so sad that you had to resort to making apologies to the public’
A woman (left) said ‘it was not worth it’ and a man (right) wrote ‘I hope he has more success on his career and has the integrity to keep his private life private’
One woman (left)